Thursday 26 November 2009

Continuity task

For my continuity task i had to record a mini clip thats show various camera angles, match on action, shot reverse shot and apply the 180 degree rule at first i made a story board and i followed my story board and made my clip at first i found it hard to set up the camera and get used to zooming in and out and i had to keep re doing my shots til i perfected them at first i had my actor walking into the room and presenting a note and then passing it to my other actor which was my match on action then a shot revcerse shot of themn both and i had a close up of the face and of the note then the actor walks out and the camera tilts down and there was an ecu of the note. as my continuity piece was presented to the class i had some bad and good feedback what i found was that my camera was shakey and the focus was not great and the match on action did not look like match on action, also the tilt did noty work well so i thought i had to refilm avoiding doin any pan or tilt movement. i decide to cut out the pan and to re record over it with my first actor walking out of the door and showing the match on action with the door as before the match on action was not great, this also avioded the tilt and pan this worked well and i got positive feedback off my teacher.
If i was to do it once again i would make it short and avoid zooming in and using too much shots and kept it simple as i found the more smart i tryed to get the more it baecame harder for me to use

Url Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVrU-XwgPFY
Embed :

1 comment:

  1. a good discussion. where is the storyboard and the link to the video?

    ReplyDelete